Whether you are seeking a quote for your article, a broadcast interview or a keynote speaker, Emily Parks can fill your productivity consultant needs. Make every minute matter!®
As a knowledge management specialist and business organization consultant, Emily’s expertise is highly regarded by many professionals and teams. She has been cited in the following articles for her mastery:
- “Ask the Experts: Organize Workspace to Boost Productivity”
- “Communicate On Your Own Terms – Shop Talk“
- “Ask the Experts: Stay Productive, On Task This Holiday Season“
- “4 Tips for Eco-Friendly Printing“
Further, find podcasts of her being interviewed by Julie Coraccio for Clearing the Clutter Inside and Out by clicking here and video of her being interviewed by Adam Levine for Bring the Neat by clicking here.
Organize for Success, LLC, was founded in May of 2007, specializing in productivity for small businesses, including technology, office organization and efficient workflow processes. Whether you are PC or Mac, paper or electronic, Organize for Success helps you make every minute matter. As Owner and CEO, Emily Parks helps clients increase efficiency and output by creating customized plans to incorporate into daily operations and for work-life integration, providing one-on-one and team consulting (in-person or via Skype, Google+ Hangouts and ooVoo) as well as customized workshops and trainings. Emily is an Evernote Certified Consultant as well as an Instructor at North Carolina State University’s Technology Training Solutions Unit.
Click here to view and download a 1-page overview of Organize for Success’ services offered and value relayed.
- 2017 Meaningful Green Woman Business Owner Award from the Greater Raleigh Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- 2015 class of 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards from the Triangle Business Journal
- 2015 Mary Diener Spirit / Member of the Year from Greater Raleigh Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- 2009 Outstanding Volunteer for the Lung Cancer Initiative, formerly known as the NC Lung Cancer Partnership
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce (Small Business and Member Services Department Board for 2013-2015 terms)
- Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina (Board of Directors, 2013 – present; LUNGe Forward Run, Walk and Rally – Greensboro Event Chairperson 2012 – present)
- North Carolina Chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (Professional Development Director 2010-2011; President 2011-2013; Immediate Past President 2013-2014; Membership Director 2014-2015)
- Kappa Alpha Theta (NC Triangle Alumnae Chapter Secretary 2008 – present; Chairperson of Committee for Reading and Scoring Applications to Theta Foundation 2009 – 2015; Facility Corporation Secretary for Duke University’s Beta Rho Chapter 2010 – present)
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (member of planning team for Ask The Pros quarterly webinars’ series)
- Greater Raleigh Chapter for the National Association of Women Business Owners (Board of Directors’ member at large for 2017-2018 term)